This informative article had been authored by Rosemary Maher through the University of Leeds, posted on 13th April 2015 and it has been read 9217 times.
Rosemary Maher studies French during the University of Leeds and it is spending her year abroad as a Language Assistant at Lycee Blaise Pascal in Colmar, France. Listed below are her methods for surviving the entire year abroad if you are in a relationship that is long-distance. To get more advice, have actually a study of her blog.
- 1. Before you get, have “the talk”
- 2. Watch out for the naysayers
- 3. Install apps that are useful
- 4. Know about time distinctions
- 5. Correspondence is key
- 6. Forward some snail mail
- 7. (more…)